A Commercial General Liability (CGL) policy covers injury and damage that may be caused by the company's negligence. It's best to have an insurance agent that can review your policy to make sure you have the right coverage for your businesses risks in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Here are a few risks that an Oklahoma general liability policy would help cover:
- Liability for injury or damages that may occur on your property or due to your business operations.
- Legal costs if you are involved in a lawsuit.
- Liability if you damage someone else’s property.
There are, however, some exclusions as well in a CGL policy:
- Faulty workmanship
- Liability from commercial vehicles.
- Losses arising from your employee’s injuries.
Let a Insurance Center Agency specialist evaluate your business risks to make sure you are properly covered for your general liability needs in Oklahoma.