Rideshare Insurance can often be confusing and consulting with your local Oklahoma City insurance agency like The Insurance Center Agency can help with any questions you may have before starting with the rideshare or delivery company.
- Definitions – know or inquire on what is covered under your Oklahoma auto insurance policy and what is not covered under the service companies policy.
- Coverages – review the coverages with your ride share company because there may be different coverages for waiting on a ride or in the process of giving a ride.
- Risks – you need to know the coverage that may be provided by the service company to know your risks involved. If ride share insurance is not available, you may need a commercial auto policy.
- Accidents – make sure to review your ride share companies insurance coverages with your current Oklahoma car insurance policy to ensure you are sufficiently covered.
- Disclosure – make sure to disclose to your current auto insurance company that you are getting ready to participate in ride sharing or delivery services. Your insurance agent can also review with you the impact on your policy with the increase in usage.
Contact The Insurance Center Agency if you have questions or would like to review your policy to make sure you are properly insured when driving for a ride share company.