People being distracted while driving is continuing to be a problem and something texting is the cause of car accidents and auto-related deaths. It’s become very important today to be a focused driver instead of focusing on our cell phones. One of the biggest ways to do this is to not text & drive.
As every state is now having laws to prevent texting & driving, what are some other things we can do to become safer behind the wheel in Oklahoma?
- Use Bluetooth more often while driving.
- Use apps that can prevent you from texting while driving. Some will also text back that you are currently driving.
- Become more responsibility for our selves and family members to not text.
- Just put phones on ‘Don’t Disturb’ while driving.
- Turn cell phones off.
- Make sure your new car has Bluetooth already enabled.
Practicing safe driving also helps your auto insurance. If you have questions about your current auto policy or want a new quote on an Oklahoma car insurance policy, contact The Insurance Center Agency, Inc in Oklahoma City.